Bay Rum on The High St

Are there any outlets where you think I might buy Bay rum? I can think of plenty of ethnic shops where I used to live in London but nothing at all like that in York. In the USA it seems as if every supermarket will stock some variation.

Any ideas?

Cheers gents

Boots is the only major one I can think of also. Maybe some of your larger city department stores possibly say John Lewis. Other than that there's plenty of online choices as we're in the minority in this country as we're mainly followers of the main stream advertising trends

Lose the beard said:
You might get some in Choice Select at 6 Coppergate, it's a traditional tobacconist but they do shaving stuff as well, they used to anyway.

I'll give that a go next week. St Nicks Fayre this weekend so York is a no go area.

Thanks to others for suggestions.

Pm me your address and I will pop in to the post three 10 ml samples of Bay Rum to you. I have Pinaud Bay Rum, Ogallala Lime and Peppercorn and Ogallala Sandalwood. It won't be until later in the week as I have some 10 ml bottles on the way which I will need to put each sample in.

Northam Saint said:
Pm me your address and I will pop in to the post three 10 ml samples of Bay Rum to you. I have Pinaud Bay Rum, Ogallala Lime and Peppercorn and Ogallala Sandalwood. It won't be until later in the week as I have some 10 ml bottles on the way which I will need to put each sample in.

PM indeed sent. Top man.

Sallyexpress keeps Pashana and Pinaud bay rums, although some of the shops are trade only. I quite like the Pinaud so I get mine there. I believe there is a shop in York.

Back
Top Bottom