Bart's Pre-Shave Balm Launches Next Week

From an email I received:

"
Just to let you know that I will be launching a new product next week.

It will be a Pre-Shave Balm which you can use to prepare your skin before shaving.

I have had a lot of requests for this kind of product and after extensive trial and error, I have now finalised the formulation.

If you are unsure about what exactly a pre-shave is I will write a blog post about it and will email you early next week

I hope you have a great weekend and as always thanks for your support.

Bart"

Yeah a few of us tested them to help him finalise the formula. Glad they're hitting the market soon. The lime one smells fantastic. There is a mint one as well which is also very nice if you don't like lime.
Edit: actually there was a mint one in testing but from reading the posts below maybe there was only one winner, and its the lime? Well the lime really is a corker so no surprise.

Last edited:
Here we go, from an email I received:

"Just to let you know that my new Pre-Shave Oil has now launched!

It will initially be for sale on Amazon, at the special introductory price of £6.99 and will hopefully be on my site in the next few weeks at it's full price of £7.99.

If you are not familiar with Pre-Shave Oils I have written a short blog about them here:

Pre-Shave Oil - What Is It?

If you wished to purchase, at the special introductory price, please click below:

Amazon - Bart's Balm Pre Shave

I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend and as always thanks for your support.

Bart"

I hope I'm m not messing up the analytics by posting these links with the tracking stuff removed? Let me know @BartsBalm if it's a problem.

Edit: I see the forum automatically tags the Amazon link - interesting.

Back
Top Bottom