Badger for teenager

My son (15) is appreciating DE shaving over cartridge and is therefore avoiding the 30 years of irritation I endured.

The cheap crappy Amazon badger that I gave him after I switched to boar is now shedding as much as our Labrador .. any suggestions for a cost effective alternative?

He has tried synths but prefers the feel of badger and the lathering using signature cream is awesome …

Thanks

If you don't want to order direct from China, these Stirling brushes are good value:

I can PM you a 10% off code which means you'll get it for less than £30 delivered.

If you don't want to order direct from China, these Stirling brushes are good value:

I can PM you a 10% off code which means you'll get it for less than £30 delivered.
Awesome, thank you !

If he wants a boar I have a few spare. But I hear ya, he wants a badger. I have one but I don't rate it cos I think the tips are cut (Haryali cheap knot in a nice wooden handle) so it's slightly prickly. For 50 something blokes who get punched in the face for fun it's OK but might be a bit fierce for the lad. Yours if you want it though for postage only.

My son (15) is appreciating DE shaving over cartridge and is therefore avoiding the 30 years of irritation I endured.

The cheap crappy Amazon badger that I gave him after I switched to boar is now shedding as much as our Labrador .. any suggestions for a cost effective alternative?

He has tried synths but prefers the feel of badger and the lathering using signature cream is awesome …

Thanks

I'm impressed your son is enjoying using Signature Soaps (I presume), he's already a refined young man.

If he wants to a try a boar brush, Omega make excellent ones from about £5 or so.

Last edited:
If he wants a boar I have a few spare. But I hear ya, he wants a badger. I have one but I don't rate it cos I think the tips are cut (Haryali cheap knot in a nice wooden handle) so it's slightly prickly. For 50 something blokes who get punched in the face for fun it's OK but might be a bit fierce for the lad. Yours if you want it though for postage only.
That’s really kind, thank you! He has ‘found’ my newly delivered but not yet used connaught derived synth boar that I was planning to use as an alternate and has seemingly adopted this (only a cheaply omega £10 job) so I think the immediate need may be fulfilled….

He also found my newly delivered but not yet used Nivea pro sensitive post shave balm and has equally adopted this … I need a new hiding place …

I'm impressed your son is enjoying using Signature Soaps (I presume), he's already a refined young man.

If he wants to a try a boar brush, Omega make excellent ones from about £5 or so.
He is indeed using signature capra Soap and really likes it compared to TOBs Jermyn Street first cream, not sure about the refined bit yet, a work in progress!!!! As above he has now adopted my new omega synth boar … we’ll see how he gets on!

...He has tried synths but prefers the feel of badger…

It's time to look into an orphanage for the youngster.

4E4BcZZ.gif

i can reccomend the large Yaqi mokka express 2 band badger. excellent brush!! one of my favorites and great value for the money indeed on Aliexpres!

Back
Top Bottom