Badger Brush £9.00

No i'm not turning into Bruce, but for £9.00 delivered to your door from a UK Vendor................
only 4 available, cheap travelling brush maybe ? (slight Seconds due to the way the hair was trimmed)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Best-Badger-H...=UK_Health_HairRemoval_RL&hash=item483cff2e9b

!BgIQO)wB2k~$(KGrHqUH-CcEsMusTr4mBLED5L(r2!~~_12.JPG

Received my brush on Friday BUT swmbo then decides she has an issue with me using a badger hair brush .....

So in order to keep the peace at home I'm going to put this up for trade.

If anyone out there wants this brush make Me an offer...

As an idea Im looking to get a shaving mug or maybe samples of blades and shaving soaps etc

I will also post this in the BTS section in case not everyone reads here ....

Alton_Bee said:
Received my brush on Friday BUT swmbo then decides she has an issue with me using a badger hair brush .....

As an idea Im looking to get a shaving mug or maybe samples of blades and shaving soaps etc

My dear wife has issues about badger brushes too! But we have been together for a long time.

Fido said:
Alton_Bee said:

My dear wife has issues about badger brushes too! But we have been together for a long time.

Your wife must be very understanding Peter considering how many brushes you have ! :lol:

Very understanding. Like the time I cancelled a holiday 48 hours beforehand because I discovered they wouldn't allow TV to be on during the night so I could watch the Olympics. I did find an alternative hotel!

Fido said:
Very understanding. Like the time I cancelled a holiday 48 hours beforehand because I discovered they wouldn't allow TV to be on during the night so I could watch the Olympics. I did find an alternative hotel!

Fair play to you Peter, admire that you stand your ground, if i tried that with my girlfriend, i do believe the only hotel i would be staying in would have NHS bedsheets !!! :oops: :oops:

Not really happy about badger brushes myself.

Just trying to source a giant panda hair knot from China at the moment, should look good in a turned pacific walrus tusk handle alongside the leatherback turtle shell scales I'll be making for my new straight.

sunburyboy93 said:
Fido said:

Fair play to you Peter, admire that you stand your ground, if i tried that with my girlfriend, i do believe the only hotel i would be staying in would have NHS bedsheets !!! :oops: :oops:

:( :( :( :eek: :( :( :(

Back
Top Bottom