chrisbell said:
Pig Cat said:
chrisbell said:
Sorry PC, I've listened to quite a bit of Count Arthur, and he doesn't hit the spot for me, I'm afraid. It's a brilliant bit of acting on the part of the guy who plays him, but he's not quite my cup of tea. :oops:

Thanks for giving him a go Chris. I am not surprised what you think as Mrs PC isn't that keen either. He gets on her nerves. I sometimes listen to him in bed while she's asleep and most of the time just lie there and enjoy it, but every so often I laugh uncontrollably and have to try not to wake her up!

Well, you Suffolk Swedes are a bit odd anyway... :lol: :D

Oh yeah, forgot you came from over the border. How is your sister wife these days? ;)

chrisbell said:
Haha PC - trouble is, I'm single and an only child. :D Anyway, how come you Suffolk types don't get lumbered with the same inbred stereotype? :twisted:

Er...because we're not? :lol:

Don't worry mate, you've always got those folks from Lincolnshire to laugh at!

Pig Cat said:
chrisbell said:
Haha PC - trouble is, I'm single and an only child. :D Anyway, how come you Suffolk types don't get lumbered with the same inbred stereotype? :twisted:

Yeah, can't decide whether they're East Anglians, northerners or what they are. Did you know the blankest bit of any OS map in Britain is a bit of fenland in Lincolnshire? Nothing in it. No contours, pylons, trackways, nothing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/hometruths/boringmapresult.shtml

chrisbell said:
Pig Cat said:
chrisbell said:

Yeah, can't decide whether they're East Anglians, northerners or what they are. Did you know the blankest bit of any OS map in Britain is a bit of fenland in Lincolnshire? Nothing in it. No contours, pylons, trackways, nothing.

Spooky :shock:

I'd just like to say TSR members have consistently the best avatars on any forum I've visited :icon_cool:

It's given me procrastination though as I want to find a really good one but haven't got around to it...

Back
Top Bottom