as seen on TV micro electric razor

The ads keep appearing for the shave under water credit card size electric razor.

I was thinking of getting one for occasional use but has anyone here tried one. Would it be any good as a backup electric razor

do you have a link for it? never heard of this before. But to be honest, I have used a decent selection of electric razors from "portable battery operated foil razors" to full size plug in the wall only triple rotary bladed things.

and in my experiences, smaller motor means less power and less cutting power and more tugging. I would suggest a trac II or sensor/sensor excel razor as a back up.

Or just spend 5-10$ on ebay or etsy and find a nice looking Gillette travel tech in the original travel package.

I do have a very good Philips plug in razor that I do use occasionally but I do prefer a wet shave. Even though until very recently this was always with a cartridge type razor.

In my job I do find myself in situation where I do not have access to running water or a sink but I am still required to shave. A wet shave it still very possible but can be time consuming as I need to heat water ect

An electric shave can be a quick alternative. But a battery powered one would be better as power is not always available.

So really I am looking for a decent battery powered shaver for very occasional use

Back
Top Bottom