Any Kodi Fanatics?

Fanatic is a bit strong but yeah watched DeadPool again last night again on a HD stream and enjoy Tony Bourdain's travel logs as well as some of the American petrol head stuff like Jay Leno and Gas Monkey.

As for Add-ons I think alot of us now use ARES WIZARD to install a "BUILD" where all the add-ons are installed for you but have a look at SALTS and PHEONIX as well.

Last edited:
Dc sports ak47 are good imo paradox build is by far the best out there if u like sports theres sportsmania addon 26 for 6 months sub all sports are hd no buffering isdues with it ive had mine a month with no probs

I use exodus
Phoenix
Salts
Uktv again
Uk turk
Sports devil

I dont watch a great deal of tv, due to time really but when I do its only kodi that gets used.

I'm using Buck's at the mo, pretty sweet.
Another handy add on is Ivue for tv program list of every channel you'd every want.

I've been thinking about getting a amazon fire stick to install it on there, so that it can be permanently attached to the tv, instead of attaching my laptop to it every time

Attachments

• Selection_001.png
    Selection_001.png
    448.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Selection_002.png
    Selection_002.png
    90 KB · Views: 16
  • Selection_003.png
    Selection_003.png
    430.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I'm using an Amazon fire stick and it works well, haven't investigated custom builds for it as it's relatively straightforward to install add-ons plus there is limited space.

Back
Top Bottom