Another one for the collection

I won this one last week on the 'bay'
case1.jpg

I thought that I was bidding on an American W R Case & sons razor, it turns out that this is made in Solingen probably by Dovo for Case which is owned by Zippo! Circa 2001 ish box and razor both mint, not a total disappointment as it's a nice piece, oh well back to the Yank hunt, I,m trying to put together a collection from all the major razor making countries so far all roads lead to Solingen!

John

I dont now but lately I dont have a single razor to restore or work on, and I can't seem to win a single razor on the Bay, and every fully restore shave ready razor I seem to list go for peanuts. my luck surely must change.

Jamie.

pugh-the-special-one said:
I dont now but lately I dont have a single razor to restore or work on, and I can't seem to win a single razor on the Bay, and every fully restore shave ready razor I seem to list go for peanuts. my luck surely must change.

Jamie.

I was talking about this with my friend the other day. I was telling him that as we restore more and more razors, the supply of old beat up razors will continually decrease. It's like we're killing ourselves off by restoring them in the first place. Its not like we can conjure up some new old beat up blades.... Although, that would be pretty neat if we could.

Back
Top Bottom