An Easter thought...

This is one for those of you with a few Lord blades...

Tomorrow, take one of your blades into the lowest point of your home (ideally the basement), maybe even bury it under some stuff.

Wait till Easter Sunday...

Then go fetch your blade, and take it up to your bathroom, and, umm, have a shave with it if you like... and you'll be able to say... (Wait for it....)

My Lord is risen!

I'll get my coat... :mrgreen:

I've already chucked in a few inside my easter eggs I'm giving away,it just seemed like the thing to do at the time :? ,converting people into DE shaving one way or the other :twisted: camon,it's for their own good!well sort of ;)

Hiya,

Well, this thread is maybe good timing. I was gonna switch my avatar tomorrow because of Easter coming up soon, and I guess I could mention how the picture came to be.

Years ago when I was a kid, the local Druids club would open their 'Haunted Easter House'. My family would all go, and there were some spooky things to scare a little kid like me. Matter of fact, some things have stuck with me forever, even from such a young age as 3-4 years old.

Anyway, this is a picture of me sitting on the Werewolf Vampire Easter Bunny's lap. Yeah, he was a regular feature every year. and you can imagine how much the kids loved him. You can see what a great time I'm having.

Martin

Here you go:

dodgy said:
Hiya,

Well, this thread is maybe good timing. I was gonna switch my avatar tomorrow because of Easter coming up soon, and I guess I could mention how the picture came to be.

Years ago when I was a kid, the local Druids club would open their 'Haunted Easter House'. My family would all go, and there were some spooky things to scare a little kid like me. Matter of fact, some things have stuck with me forever, even from such a young age as 3-4 years old.

Anyway, this is a picture of me sitting on the Werewolf Vampire Easter Bunny's lap. Yeah, he was a regular feature every year. and you can imagine how much the kids loved him. You can see what a great time I'm having.

Martin

Here you go:

Martin

Yank druids?

Pray tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
rangers62 said:
dodgy said:
Hiya,

Martin

Here you go:

Martin

Yank druids?

Pray tell for the benefit of our Welsh brethern ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
rangers62 said:
[

Yank druids?

Pray tell for the benefit of our Welsh brethern ;)

Hi there,

First, let me just say I have no idea what those guys do. I could make up something but you'd probably catch me. Besides, I hate to post something that's untrue......

So you're surprised to hear about Druids being in these here parts eh? O hell yeah, they were all over the damn place. Growing up near Chicago, I remember seeing countless Druid Halls in the city and suburbs....all numbered of course. Kinda like the Masons or Shriners or the famous Moose Lodges. The Druid members were easy to spot, since they all wore black robes with hoods.

Funny thing is, I ended up moving to Druid Central when I was in my 20s. Yep, the area was just north of San Francisco, in Marin (accent on the second syllable) County. I had no clue the place was infested with em, but man.........I knew pretty quick because of all those robed guys on the streets.

I can't provide this link (computer skills are sad) that has lots of info about the Druids in California. However, you can google "United Ancient Order of Druids- A Fraternal History of Marin" and read for yourself how many of them were around. It's a pretty interesting article.

There now, you've learned something new,

Martin

Back
Top Bottom