Alan Donald

'White Lightening' still looks mean and moody (and in good nick) by what I see of him when Channel 5 cricket cameras show the SA coaching staff. I can still see him charging in to the wicket as a test bowler, with his white warpaint effect sun block on his cheekbones. His battle with England opener Mike Atherton was brill.

And he was by far the fastest bowler in the original Brian Lara cricket game for PS1/2....I just couldn't play him when facing up to him batting as one of the English batsman!!!

Frankieabbott said:
'White Lightening' still looks mean and moody (and in good nick) by what I see of him when Channel 5 cricket cameras show the SA coaching staff. I can still see him charging in to the wicket as a test bowler, with his white warpaint effect sun block on his cheekbones. His battle with England opener Mike Atherton was brill.

And he was by far the fastest bowler in the original Brian Lara cricket game for PS1/2....I just couldn't play him when facing up to him batting as one of the English batsman!!!

He always used to intimidate me, and I was only watching coverage of him!

Back
Top Bottom