Advise needed from iphone users

Hi all,

I had my iphone 4 8gb accidentaly dropped from a third floor balcony only to pick it up in pieces ... so i m looking for replacing it.

The deals I can find are the following :

4s 8gb Euros 359
5c 16gb Euros 589
5s 16gb Euros 739

I find the 5s too expensive and thus would consider it only if there was a HUGE differece in overall performance / abilities etc between this and the other 2.

So my question is does the 5c compared to the 4s justify the difference of euros 230 ?

(I m quite satisfied with the 8gb so memory does not play a crucial part).

I m afraid I won't be able to wait until September for the 6 model to come out and put some price pressure to the models I mention above ...

So, all in all, what do you think , should I go for the 4s or the 5c ... anyone who can put some personal experience on these 2 would be appreciated.

Thanks gents !

If you're happy with the 4s, stick with it. I have a 5s (got a very good deal from O2) and it's a good phone, better camera display etc but to answer your question, I don't actually believe that the price differential (in this instance) is justifiable.

shakespeare said:
If you're happy with the 4s, stick with it. I have a 5s (got a very good deal from O2) and it's a good phone, better camera display etc but to answer your question, I don't actually believe that the price differential (in this instance) is justifiable.

Absolutely.

Screen size is marginal. In my opinion I preferred the feel and weight of the 4s. But, some would have you believe that some of the software updates are "designed" to make it slower to push people into upgrading to the 5s.

Back
Top Bottom