Acquisitions 1 July - 31 July, 2016

A custom Egyptian Musk shaving soap from Dapper Dragon Soaps arrived. It looks more like a cream-soap; I haven't used any of their products before, so I don't know if all their soaps have that consistency. The scent in the jar, rather than being the dark, heavy, animalic musk that I expected, is actually light, sweet, and fresh, but rich. No doubt it will be a little different when lathered.
oMuXF7i.jpg

Today the post person handed me a package containing 500 Astra SP razor blades, great value for money at £35.00 with free post uk stock so no waiting for weeks for them to arrive, happy days!

DSC_0373_zps6wewb4q1.jpg

DSC_0375_zpslwtgljfn.jpg

I Just got this Rather Nice Shave Ready GOTTA 6/8th Solingen in the Post Today..Seems to have a Very Keen Edge..Some of these Blades were Made in Solingen..Some were Made in Sheffield & Ground in Solingen...This One here was Made in Sheffield & Ground in Sheffield...These are Hard to Come by these Days in Decent Nick..I got this for £16.00 English & Local Postage..It was Kinda Hidden on UK EBay..;)

Happy Days..:D

Billy

DSC_0373_zps6wewb4q1.jpg

DSC_0375_zpslwtgljfn.jpg

I Just got this Rather Nice Shave Ready GOTTA 6/8th Solingen in the Post Today..Seems to have a Very Keen Edge..Some of these Blades were Made in Solingen..Some were Made in Sheffield & Ground in Solingen...This One here was Made in Sheffield & Ground in Sheffield...These are Hard to Come by these Days in Decent Nick..I got this for £16.00 English & Local Postage..It was Kinda Hidden on UK EBay..;)

Happy Days..:D

Billy

Well done, good find.

While up here Orkney came across the 'Orkney Soap Co' so was only right to buy some of their rose shaving soap. Smells nice enough and will wait until home to trial.

Back
Top Bottom