Acqua Di Parma barbiere shave cream

Dax

I'm guessing someone on here has tried this product?
I use and really like a number of the Blu fragrances along with the Colonia.
What sort of scent does the Barbiere have?
Does the cream carry the same scent as the balm?

Ta

Yes if you use enough but what does it matter? It's a great shaving soap is what matters. The scent is designed to last and guess what - it doesn't. It's a nice smell whilst you shave.

Of course, you nose may be younger/more sensitive than mine and YMMV (just to prove I'm a hip old bugger).

Rocket Man said:
Ah now that's one cream I want to try! I'm a big fan of the Colonia Assoluta cologne. But does the performance really justify the whopping great price tag?

Of course it doesn't! Unless, perhaps, the price tag isn't "whopping great" to you.

Helveticum said:
Rocket Man said:
Ah now that's one cream I want to try! I'm a big fan of the Colonia Assoluta cologne. But does the performance really justify the whopping great price tag?

Just get Razorock XXX.

Have they started making it again? I haven't managed to find it anywhere recently (would welcome a link to some stock!) I don't think it's quite as good as AdP but it was a heck of a lot cheaper.

ChopperHarris said:
Helveticum said:
Rocket Man said:

Just get Razorock XXX.

Have they started making it again? I haven't managed to find it anywhere recently (would welcome a link to some stock!) I don't think it's quite as good as AdP but it was a heck of a lot cheaper.

I believe it's discontinued. I found it to be pretty much identical to AdP cream.

Yes, the AdP cream is grat, but only the one in the tub, not the tube.

I owned it back in 2009 but sold it on eventually so I could try others. You only need one swirl of the brush to load enough soap/cream for about 4 passes. It's unbelievable how much lather you can get out of so little product.

The scent for me is just a toned down version of Essenza. Very barbershop indeed, traditional and not overpowering in any way.

Back
Top Bottom