Acqua Di Gio Clone At Savers

mty

First post here Gent's so hello to all.
Spotted this in 'Savers', It's called DC Marine by Dorall Collection I liked the smell very citrus, so for £1.99 for 100ml I thought why not. After a bit of online research I discovered it's a clone of 'Acqua Di Gio' I've never owned the original so I can't say how accurate it is, but it's clean smelling, well packaged & for the price worth a punt. It may not be the longest lasting EDT I own, but it's certainly not gone by the time you put your boots on & leave the house. Cheers!
DC%20Men.jpg

Hi and very welcome mty, first post and it's an enabler eh, you're going to do ever so well on this forum my son ( or daughter, we're all equal opportunity enablers on here !).

JohnnyO. o/

Thanks very much for this. Just ordered the SV 70th anniversary which has the Acqua di Gio scent I believe. Been pricing ADG and it's fairly pricey so I'll probably pick up one of these until I'm a little flusher.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bought a bottle the other day,it's that weak the the smell has gone by the time i got down stairs,it's only £1.99 but don't bother
Sorry to hear that, as I said not the strongest, but at least I got me boots on & out the front door before it wafted off to the stratosphere, maybe try 5 or 6 sprays, unless you already did. Talking about stratos(Spot the seamless link) I went back to Savers a few days later & got a bottle of Blue Stratos edt for the same price as the DC Marine(1.99), I nearly didn't buy it as I have the aftershave & though I like it I think it's weak. The edt version blows it out the water, I know edt's are stronger anyway but the version at savers is not by Parfums Bleu but a company called mcpl(May still be Parfums Bleu, but made for export I don't know). Anyway it smells great & it lasts, it contains oakmoss & treemoss extract, whereas the aftershave only has the treemoss extract no idea what if any difference this makes but there you go.
Cheers to all

I tried that many sprays i thought i was going to drown in the stuff,but still didn't last,i to went back and bought two bottles of Blue Stratos,i don't think you can beat it for £1.99 and lasts for a decent time,it's now my daily edt for work

I was going to get the DC marine but instead opted for the clone from Perfume Parlour. But more expensive but it lasts like it should. Haven't had ADG for a while but from memory it smells very similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom