A short essay about me

Slick said:
Hi and welcome Dr Rick.

This is a very strange hobby. And when I tell people I like using old Gillette razors they move slowly sideways and I cannot get near them no matter how long I follow them for.
Ha but when I break into a trot they know I am serious and the pictures of their houses I take means that I cannot ever forget where they live....

Enjoy,
Tim.

Hi there Doc,

I should warn you about my friend Tim. He can be a little facetious at times, but it can sometimes be tough to pick out those parts. He is very cheeky mongoose.

Since I've spent time studying his MO, please let me make things a little clearer about what he's actually saying. Oh wait a second..........sheeeesh. This is one of the few times he's actually been totally honest in a post! Man, he fooled me here.

Never know what he'll do next,

Martin

Oh yeah, I can vouch for those 'house taking' pictures of his. He tried tracking me down here in Chi..........here in Wyoming a while back. It coulda got ugly, except I was *cough* out of town at the time. Tim, I am ALWAYS out of town.

You're making me glad we live on different continents ;). Actually, I have a vacancy right now for a stalker, my last one died in a TOTALLY INNOCENT WAY I don't know how I WASN'T THERE.

NatJag said:
I took used to have too many guitars, then I realised I can only play one at a time and the band I'm in requires the use of a certain make, model and colour, so I sold what I don't use and only have 3 now. This has lead to an increase in shaving brushes and razors and creams.

Tribute, huh? Whom to?

The only way I can bear to sell a guitar is if I never really bonded with it in the first place. I've got a lot of keepers...

Hi & welcome Rickster. Once you've settled into a nice single edge anything else is just affectation. (I was dared to post that ........... even though it's true).

JohnnyO. \ ;)

Dr Rick said:
You're making me glad we live on different continents ;). Actually, I have a vacancy right now for a stalker, my last one died in a TOTALLY INNOCENT WAY I don't know how I WASN'T THERE.

Dear Dr Rick.
Yes people can take friendship in a strange way and stalking is clearly a criminal offence. I mean I only got arrested for a lot of following and that's not harmful is it/
Thanks for the tip off re the nutter bumping off stalkers BTW. Appreciated.
I have to Go now Dodgy has my medication and unless I play 'guess the razor' with him he gets kinda angry.
Yrs
Timboslivck.

A belated welcome.

I agree, razors can be easily as collectable as fountain pens - I just got me a TWSBI Diamond, to go along with my Pelikan Souverain 600, a Parker 75 lacque, my dad's old Parker 51, a couple of Rotring Core's, etc...

And then there's mandolins - take up a lot less space than guitars. I currently have four, but I've developed a taste for the F5 and F4 styles, with the scroll bodies, and they can get kind of expensive. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom