Closed A question of etiquette

Can I please apologise to those waiting to receive the Digress pass around. It appears to me that etiquette is not being observed on this (and it appears other) pass rounds.

It is my understanding that a week is about right for someone to take delivery of, use, clean and pass on an item.

This item was sent out and received by the first person around the 22nd March. Since then, two members have tried it and posted their findings.

Two people in a little under two months is a little too long in my book, and is not very fair on others on the list.

Can I ask that, if you have too many pass arounds at the same time, are not going to be home or are not going to be in a position to try any of the pass arounds when your name comes up, you simply ask the organiser to remove you completely, or simply move you down the list to accommodate.

This post is not a dig at anyone, it is simply a reminder that other people are waiting to try items on pass arounds, and it is quite easy to accommodate all with a bit of thought and planning....

That and I am sick of chasing up the status of the Digress and asking people to crack on using it and passing it on....:icon_rolleyes:

I don't believe anyone is being particularly obstructive, maybe just unlucky with the first few folk being caught up in circumstances...

Thanks for taking the time to read this NOW FFS hurry up and get the Digress moving!!! :icon_razz:

Kind Regards,

Cyril

Although I'm not on the list I agree with what you say Cyril.

I've been on many pass arounds and have enjoyed a fast 'service' as it were, with good communications before and afterwards- how it should be imo.

I did wonder what replies (if any) I may receive. Thanks for the replies...

I did not actually think, maybe the Digress is so nice, no-one wants to part with it!!!

Good prompt reviews would certainly help others decide if they wished to be added to the list...........

Hairsuite said:
I did wonder what replies (if any) I may receive. Thanks for the replies...

I did not actually think, maybe the Digress is so nice, no-one wants to part with it!!!

Good prompt reviews would certainly help others decide if they wished to be added to the list...........

I would like to apologise (although I did in the pass around thread also) I had it for two weeks due to unexpected work commitments. But very greatful for you lending it around!

Back
Top Bottom