A new razor for the busy man.

I give you the new razor that does it all...

Today, we want to introduce a Razor that is super-fit men used . Convenience to carry and practical. As long as you give the battery can be full of electric shaving, and can also dial phone, dual sim card dual standby, listen to music, support Bluetooth and 8GB expansion. Oh, No, this is a cell phone. Mobile phone can also be a razor, it is amazed.

07.jpg

cool758_2.jpg

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://solomobi.com/viewproduct.asp?pro_id=2567" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://solomobi.com/viewproduct.asp?pro_id=2567</a><!-- m -->

I'm not sure what to think of this... :? :?

Oh, and just over 50 quid in case you want one..

Max

Ingenious no doubt. But to me, who is probably far too old fashioned for his own good, shaving is shaving, and yapping on the 'phone, is well, yapping on the 'phone. Two completely seperate activities I like to keep that way.

However, I can see the marketability of the product, and the yuppy appeal.

$83. imagine trying to make a phone call whilst shaving. Sometimes the forward march of technology seems completely devoid of the guidance of common sense!

What a load of c**p.
Another example of technology being bundled together by idiots who dont think about target markets etc.
Like automatic arse-wiping toilets,,mind you, the Japs love them so they'll probably love this ,, but there again they're not heavy on shaving :) ..............................

Gotta go now my two band silvertip is texting me :D
regards,beejay

I struggle with doing one thing at a time.

I'm male, I can't multitask and I'm proud of it.

If I'm on the phone at home and have to walk about, I usually end up falling over the cat or the sofa or that flat piece of carpet that's never in the way.
Get me to shave whilst interacting with another human being? I'd end up looking an extra from a horror film.

Errr....no thanks.

Although if an app existed that did wipe your... well, I might actually buy an iphone... ;)

Back
Top Bottom