A master at work?

chrisbell said:
Pig Cat said:
chrisbell said:
"Oi'll jus' give it a rinse" - Adam - you may dislike us Norfolk types, but your proximity to us doesn't half mean you sound like us!

Ha! Suffolk 'n' Proud since 1999!! :icon_razz:

What were you before 1999?:icon_rolleyes::icon_razz:

Ooh, lots of things. London, Bristol, Fareham, Nottingham mainly. Not as happy as when in Suffolk though.

Pig Cat said:
chrisbell said:
Pig Cat said:
chrisbell said:
"Oi'll jus' give it a rinse" - Adam - you may dislike us Norfolk types, but your proximity to us doesn't half mean you sound like us!

Ooh, lots of things. London, Bristol, Fareham, Nottingham mainly. Not as happy as when in Suffolk though.

So you're not really a Sweedie, then?

chrisbell said:
Pig Cat said:
chrisbell said:
Pig Cat said:
chrisbell said:

Nope. Well that's a turnip for the books!

Mikael said:
Hold up that Sweedie thing, will you ;) ...lol

Bloody well done Adam, nice vid and great script and camera work! :D

Thanks, but most of the credit must go to Weta Workshop for the special effects. How they managed to cover up all that blood is a mystery.

Pig Cat said:
chrisbell said:
Pig Cat said:
chrisbell said:
Pig Cat said:

Nope. Well that's a turnip for the books!

Mikael said:
Hold up that Sweedie thing, will you ;) ...lol

Bloody well done Adam, nice vid and great script and camera work! :D

Thanks, but most of the credit must go to Weta Workshop for the special effects. How they managed to cover up all that blood is a mystery.

Oh well, you're not so bad then - a domiciled Suffolk person is better than the born and bred sort.:D:icon_cool::)

So all the lessons on:

Preparation - preferably hot shower
Hot towels
Shave Oil
Never go ATG before WTG or XTG
Use both hands not just single handed
Make sure to stretch the skin
etc etc etc
That guy could shave with a machete and make it look easy. He looks as though he shaves in a kitchen - if I tried what he did I'd need the seciond guy's bottle of Bells just to disinfect the cuts.

By the way did anyone notice that in the Bells video, the bottle and beeer can labels are not seen in reverse - how can that be if he's looking in a mirror?

jaycey said:
Call me cynical but...I have watched a few of these shaving videos and some, including this look as though they have already had a shave.
Sure there is a scraping noise that sounds like something is happening but some of the strokes he uses across his nose etc just don't ring true with me.

If I tried a stroke like some of his without stretching the skin it would certainly either leave me with a gash in my face or wouldn't shave much off.

Maybe it's just me?

It's just you. The chap in the video took a pro barber course in order to use these razors (and others of course) properly. I got to know him quite well during the ordering and making of his TI set and he's the real deal - evident stubble or not, believe me. I've seen it live.

Spartacus said:
I got to know him quite well during the ordering and making of his TI set and he's the real deal

Yep - I thought the OP video was hugely impressive -the way he manages the angles is what makes it look so effortless I think - I still feel like a have a mild physical disability when razor in hand... The ATG work on the top lip is insane.

Back
Top Bottom