A few photo's.

As promised from my first posting yesterday when I dropped in for the first time on the shaving room to say hello, I said I will post a few pic's of my little kit, which consists of a Merkur 34C HD + a Edwin Jagger Badger hair brush some Derby blades and a Taylors sandal wood shaving cream. I am now looking at purchasing a shaving stand and a brush holder, I really like the quality of the shave you get from the DE razor, and the best judge of all is my wife who think it's by far the closest shave she's ever seen me with, anyway hope you enjoy the pic's.

Jamie.

shavingkit001.jpg

shavingkit003.jpg

shavingkit002.jpg

Vey Oscar Wilde, :D Well it was a gift to my Wife from a friend, and I sort of hijacked it, it does look rather nice though with the shaving set, it kind of complements it, and gives it a nice dash of colour, with a certain air of glamour!

pugh-the-special-one said:
Vey Oscar Wilde, :D Well it was a gift to my Wife from a friend, and I sort of hijacked it, it does look rather nice though with the shaving set, it kind of complements it, and gives it a nice dash of colour, with a certain air of glamour!

Hope you do not think the Rev is questioning your sexuality, he has previous for that but does just usually ask. ;) Nice kit by the way.

This ones for the Rev-O.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwrT2aCvzqs&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwrT2aCv ... re=related</a><!-- m -->

Nice setup and very cool pic! Is it day light you´ve used? #%"¤, it´s been ages since we saw the light up here and I can´t recall what it looked like :lol:

Mikael said:
Nice setup and very cool pic! Is it day light you´ve used? #%"¤, it´s been ages since we saw the light up here and I can´t recall what it looked like :lol:

I take it you're in the north of Sweden then Mikael?
on the up-side though, you do get the aurora borialis - which is quite pretty I understand

Matt

matt31 said:
Mikael said:

I take it you're in the north of Sweden then Mikael?
on the up-side though, you do get the aurora borialis - which is quite pretty I understand

Matt

Well, not really, it´s starting to get lighter here now, even though it feels like we´re still in hibernation. I live in Stockholm, kind of south/middleish east coast :D

Back
Top Bottom