3p cream

As a keen user of Proraso, I've seen this as a potential alternative.
Does anyone have any knowledge of it or experience of it. Looking for a uk stockist if possible as well

http://www.italianbarber.com/3p-shave-cream-100g

Maguire's is up and running - at least by the back door.

I've never used 3P as a shaving cream - or even considered that one could - but it is one of my go-to post shave creams. Slap it on and it very quickly disappears. Great stuff!

Bechet45 said:
Maguire's is up and running - at least by the back door.

I've never used 3P as a shaving cream - or even considered that one could - but it is one of my go-to post shave creams. Slap it on and it very quickly disappears. Great stuff!

how does it compare to Proraso?

Ben, are you looking at this as a pre/post cream or a shaving cream? If as a pre/post, then the Italian Barber describes it as very similar to Proraso.

I have a tub that I got from Maguires via ebay some time back. I would say it works exactly the same as proraso as a pre post cream. They do even say you can shave with it if you slap a fair layer on like a brushless cream, but I havent tried that. It seems to be multi purpose as you can use it for dry hands, sunburn and even nappy rash! I have put it on bites before.

Shaving ie stock the 3p shaving soap at £18 59 for a 1KG bar.
it is advertised for pro barber use but seems to be like most
Italian shaving soaps in that it is almond based. Big bar should
last you a fair time.

I've heard of mark up on imported products before now but that's ridiculous.... only 3p in Italy and eleven quid here! :)

God I've been reading the site too long - My 1st thought when I started to read this thread "3 p" what kind of soap is it for 3 Pence???

Back
Top Bottom