30% and free delivery at Body Shop

If you order before noon on the 15th, you can get 30% by "liking" Body Shop on facebook (or just typing in the voucher code LOVE30), plus free delivery as standard.

If you are an Egg credit card customer, you also get 12% cash back if you use their click-through.

I've already stocked up on Maca Root shaving cream, but I've left some for you guys.

Well spotted peg,just ordered some shaving cream :shave ,however I don't see the need for them asking for my tel no in order to complete the purchase,rather cheeky :x

Dipesh said:
I've just ordered the Aftershave balms. Quite interested in seeing how they perform especially have Fido rating them well.

Bugger i assumed Fido was talking about the razor relief, and have only just seen the ASBs, after the order was placed!! :lol:

AJP said:
Dipesh said:
I've just ordered the Aftershave balms. Quite interested in seeing how they perform especially have Fido rating them well.

Bugger i assumed Fido was talking about the razor relief, and have only just seen the ASBs, after the order was placed!! :lol:

It's free delivery so order again! 12% back on quidco so there v cheap.

Back
Top Bottom