20% off at M&S until tomorrow. (Excluding perfumes, it seems...sorry!)

As per title. Free deliv. to store or free deliv. home over £50

But it doesn't seem to include smellies, as it did last time. Sorry.

20% off at M&S until tomorrow. (Vetiver Bourbon and L'Occitane are two examples)...

This is my daily: http://www.marksandspencer.com/iconic-gift-set/p/p22328918

It shows the edt price at 20% off i.e Monotheme Amber wood @ £17.60 , however when putting into your basket it then shows at the full amount of £22 !

Tonka Man said:
It shows the edt price at 20% off i.e Monotheme Amber wood @ £17.60 , however when putting into your basket it then shows at the full amount of £22 !

Oh dear.

Last time I saw the 20% off it def. included smellies and I got the Mono Vetiver at a discount, delivered to a store, this time it only seems to suggest clothes etc but not frags.

DevonStan said:
Tonka Man said:

Oh dear.

Last time I saw the 20% off it def. included smellies and I got the Mono Vetiver at a discount, delivered to a store, this time it only seems to suggest clothes etc but not frags.

Yeah same here, its a bit annoying. Have a look on the website just to see if i wasnt seeing things ! But it defo showed the Monotheme at 20% off.

Infact it even shows it as £17.60 per 100ml !

Back
Top Bottom