1000 post competition.

That Monsavon Bol is a Fantastic Soap by the Way..You will get it on EBay or other Vendors if you Google it..It will Blow MWF Out the Window any Day of the Week & Stomp it on Sundays..Enjoy the Vitos @SeanC its a Great MWF Stomper an All so it is..:p:D:p

Billy
I'm definitely looking forward to it. Once you get beyond the household name 'gloop' like Proraso (sorry fans), Italian stuff is actually pretty good

I'm definitely looking forward to it. Once you get beyond the household name 'gloop' like Proraso (sorry fans), Italian stuff is actually pretty good
Italian Tallow Soaps are Great..Valobra is another One..Bit more expensive & not any better than Vitos to be Honest..It does last for a While tho cause its a Harder Soap..Razorock seems to be the Exception to the Rule..I flushed it down the Bog cause it was Junk with a Capital J..:p

Billy

That went quite well eh????? You lot are soap junkies man that's why I picked soap for the competition. :D
I only use three soaps at the moment...Monsavon, Tabac and Arko puck. The Monsavon is as good as the other two.
The Vitos Green is also a great soap as good as the others but I don't care for the smell. I like fresh sharp smells, preferably soap that smells like soap. Don't get fresher than that. Marzipan isn't it to me. Great shaving soap though.Vitos that is, not marzipan.

That went quite well eh????? You lot are soap junkies man that's why I picked soap for the competition. :D
I only use three soaps at the moment...Monsavon, Tabac and Arko puck. The Monsavon is as good as the other two.
The Vitos Green is also a great soap as good as the others but I don't care for the smell. I like fresh sharp smells, preferably soap that smells like soap. Don't get fresher than that. Marzipan isn't it to me. Great shaving soap though.Vitos that is, not marzipan.
*lines up Monsavon, Vitos, Olive oil, Imperial Leather and Marzipan*
Hmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom