This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your opinions please

Discussion in 'Photography and Photos' started by PatrickF, Tuesday November 28, 2017.

1. PatrickF

PatrickF

I've been a keen photography for some years now, a couple of years ago I decided to create my own website and upload some of my images, the site's been there since 2015.

Anyhow I wondered if you had a moment you could pop over to the site and give me your thoughts and opinions please.

Just a head's up the site has a full page slide show when loaded, depending on your connection speed it might not load too quickly (something I probably need to sort out).

Here's the link

2. Hi Patrick, you have some interesting pictures there, I like landscapes so those stood out to me not to say that your other photographs are not interesting, they are. Thank you for sharing . P.

Barry Giddens likes this.

3. Some nice photos, I personaly like your BW street stuff but your landscape are pretty nice too. Keep up the good work.:) B.

4. PatrickF

PatrickF

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to say thank you for the kind words, I should I have posted this sooner anyhow thanks once more.

5. Benz3ne

Benz3ne

Like Blademonkey, I am veering towards the landscapes as well. Great dynamic range so capturing every little crevice. Keep up the good work!:)

6. Interesting photos Patrick. Thanks for sharing. Of course we do have at least one professional photographer amongst our ranks. I’m sure @Digimonkey would like to cast his creative eye over your work.

Wayne Pritchard likes this.
  7. Digimonkey

Digimonkey

Thanks for flagging that up B. - @PatrickF - there are are some really solid pictures on your site. I most enjoyed the portraits personally. I look forward to you updating it with new pictures. Keep up the good work - yours - I.