Yaqi DOC

HTB1WlHNlxPI8KJjSspoq6x6MFXaq.jpg

Looks interesting.

FWIW, I had a first issue PAA DOC that was very mild as a shaver, but the theory behind the scalloped top cap is that it leaves a trail of soap behind to permit easier buffing:

Thanks @Bogeyman, interesting, considering I know of no action that brings the top cup into any meaningful contract with one's face it looks a tad pointless.
Anyhow, how much lather does it leaves behind a stroke compare with a regular OC like a Fatip or Gillette New?

I had my TOBS mixed with the GFT but it's all YMMV on SOTD..

FWIW, I had a first issue PAA DOC that was very mild as a shaver, but the theory behind the scalloped top cap is that it leaves a trail of soap behind to permit easier buffing:
Wouldn't the blade remove the lather, leaving it 'trail-less' anyway? Genuine question, not being a smartarse. :)

Thanks @Bogeyman, interesting, considering I know of no action that brings the top cup into any meaningful contract with one's face it looks a tad pointless.
Anyhow, how much lather does it leaves behind a stroke compare with a regular OC like a Fatip or Gillette New?...

It's in the video with closeups how much is left behind. I sold mine (and actually made a profit as the first run was a limited matte finish version ;) ) as it was a strange shaving razor. Weird sort of feel with the DOC. :confused: Then again, I don't like OC razors particularly. I would consider trying this new one however on a whim.

Back
Top Bottom