www.nose.fr

Don't know if any of you have heard about this site but I used it today and am very impressed. They have an "olfactive diagnostic" tool whereby you input your 3 favourite fragrances & they recommend 5 that are similar. One click et voila, the 5 samples are dans your basket. Just over 12euros inc postage & they've sent them already.
Worth a go at that price.

Don't know if any of you have heard about this site but I used it today and am very impressed. They have an "olfactive diagnostic" tool whereby you input your 3 favourite fragrances & they recommend 5 that are similar. One click et voila, the 5 samples are dans your basket. Just over 12euros inc postage & they've sent them already.
Worth a go at that price.
From what I can gather, a lot of people in the 'fragrance community' have used Nose.fr for flacons of Creed perfumes as it's about the most cost-effective method to get large quantities here.

In fact, @Sid James and I were talking briefly about French vendors and price competitiveness the other day. Nose.fr was one which came up in passing.

Back
Top Bottom