Closed Would like to try Tradere OC

Hiya

Would like to try one prior to offering trade for some of mine more rare razors.

Will be grateful to somebody to loan it for week.

I cover P&P and will throw some goodies in return too!

Cheers guys!

You! I hate you! You made me to like NEW LC ;D

Hope we gonna find it. I like the handle and head design. As you know I basically use only Gillette NEW. Would love to have a modern razor:)

How much? :eek:

I'd say this one is priced a bit too high considering that it has some usage marks and from a user (non-collector) perspective the B1 was, according to internet lore, a bit more 'rougher/aggressive' than the second batch that came out.

It's near impossible to put a 'correct' or 'appropriate' value on an item that is no longer in production.
The usual answer is that "it's worth whatever people will pay for it" and there is of course some truth to that but looking at past history one can at least get some ball park price trends.

Under $300: a great deal
$300-350: very tempting and would sell immediately
$350-400: Getting pricey but not unrealistic if condition is good and comes with box
$400-450: Premium price. Expecting NIB/NOS
$450+ Too expensive

This one is $515 + shipping

The above ranges are as subjective as they possibly could be and should be taken with a huge grain of salt :)

I think the way to go is to split the price and share the razor over the year. Or buy it and rent it (deposit required).

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom