This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wonderful service from shaving station

Discussion in 'Shaving Station' started by Burry, Monday October 24, 2016.

1. Burry

Burry

Just wanted to say - shaving station are just amazing to deal with. I just messed up placing an order online, with incomplete address. Sent them a message and they sort it all out, quickly and painlessly. Really easy to deal with and every order I've ever placed arrives so fast - I think I'm probably preaching to the converted here, but I thoroughly recommend them.

2. D_SM

D_SM

+1 on that..great vendor and really appreciate the effort they go to in sourcing products from overseas.

Much appreciated!

Burry, SteveEB1 and Blademonkey like this.
  3. Thanks for the comments gents, much appreciated!! Always happy to help and nice to hear such positive feedback from our customers :)

george, Fuzzyian, Blademonkey and 2 others like this.
  4. nick_s

nick_s Moderator Staff Member

Blademonkey and Burry like this.
  5. DoSACer

DoSACer

Agreed, very glad to have found the station

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Ferrum

Ferrum

Top marks all round to them.

7. Burry

Burry

No surprise - my order arrived next day. Thanks, shaving station.

Blademonkey likes this.
  8. Drewbie

Drewbie

Agreed! Stuart you're doing a great job, really appreciate it

9. Dai Boy

Dai Boy

I agree with all the above - top class retailer. Thanks Stuart.

10. Wow, enjoyed re-reading this one, thanks all! Your feedback is always appreciated.

Burry, Shave to the grave and patw like this.
  11. How long does the standard delivery take? Mine was dispatched on the 3rd and still nothing:( I keep growing my beard just to try that shaving cream

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

12. Hi @mastacrx all standard delivery items are shipped via the Royal Mail 48 service, which is generally a 2-3 day service but as advised on the website can be delayed at busy times, such as after Bank Holidays.

Sorry to hear that your item has not yet arrived but it was dispatched in a timely manner and we are now in the hands of the RM. If you message us maybe we can shed more light as to whether delivery has been attempted as all parcels are scanned on delivery.

mastacrx and shaunwistow like this.
  13. Pm'd.

14. All sorted. Many thanks for you help.

Burry likes this.
  15. Always here to help @mastacrx thanks again and enjoy your goods :)

Burry and Wayne Pritchard like this.