Wilkinson Sword Ltd Edition Brush

Hello Gents,

Mooching around town this lunchtime, and saw this Ltd Edition Wilkinson Sword brush.
I like the 'standard' version - versatile, with a decent handle...Parted with £3.20.
Where? Wilkinson's.
WS Ltd Edition Brush.jpg

A very British shave, is it just me that find this hilarious coming from a German/ American marketeers ? [emoji1]
And for a low end product?!

I am surprised none of these marketing wiz boyz and girlz started to monetize the Br**shit moniker on cornflakes and keychains [emoji9]

To those responding this comment is about marketing only don't troll, don't drift please, just make fun of the good old Wilkinson brush we all grown up with.

A very British shave, is it just me that find this hilarious coming from a German/ American marketeers ? [emoji1]
And for a low end product?!

I am surprised none of these marketing wiz boyz and girlz started to monetize the Br**shit moniker on cornflakes and keychains [emoji9]

To those responding this comment is about marketing only don't troll, don't drift please, just make fun of the good old Wilkinson brush we all grown up with.

To me, it's just like some McDonald's special/seasonal menu (the Mexican burger, the Brit' burger with Marmite*...); it's fun and cheap (and likely useless), and above all not targeted to wet shaving educated people like you or me. No harm.

*Don't look for the Brit' burger in your local McDonald's branch, I completely made up this extravagant recipe...:D

Back
Top Bottom