Wickhams 1912 Fougere

Have to decide between Russian Leather (which I know is good) and Fougere. Has anyone tried the Fougere and can enlighten me a little? the only two fougeres I have are Martin De Candre and Saonica Varesino San Felice but I also love Penhaigons English Fern EDT. Thanks

Have to decide between Russian Leather (which I know is good) and Fougere. Has anyone tried the Fougere and can enlighten me a little? the only two fougeres I have are Martin De Candre and Saonica Varesino San Felice but I also love Penhaigons English Fern EDT. Thanks
I get a mix of lemon rosemary and oakmoss I think I'd have sniff again

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I have the Wickhams Russian Leather aftershave, as in aftershaving skin care is good but scent wise I would say English Leather has a nicer Leather scent, the only fougere scented soap I got is the LPL fougere cologne scented and it is not a bad soap.

Hi i've tried all the 1912 and some that were never realised but can't say I know Fougere. Do you mean Irish Fern which is a Fougere? If so its an amazing scent its a fougere scent with a creamy note of vanilla or tonka bean to my nose. Its not overly sour green or to high on citrus but a lovely blend that is well balanced. The green and herb scents just flow into the woody notes so lovingly.
Well worth grabbing. My second fav scent.

Yes sorry, meant Irish Fern. Good review. Ordered it this afternnoon along with Cashmere and le Bleu. Had a few samples of Wickhams before and the lather and post feel seems great.

Back
Top Bottom