Why can't I reply?,...39 posts,....

BST Thread rules states 30 days and 30 posts as a member :) You've got about 3 weeks to go, unfortunately!

If you're going to buy, nothing stopping you messaging the seller directly. If you're going to sell, unfortunately there's a bit more of a wait! It's a frustrating place to be, I know...

Arko is so cheap it must, surely, be worth just getting a tub online.... Ebay, Amazon or one of the sellers who are members here. Not everyone likes it - some get get exercised about it and wouldn't even clean their worst enemy's toilet with it, but I happen to think it's fine.

Arko is so cheap it must, surely, be worth just getting a tub online.... Ebay, Amazon or one of the sellers who are members here. Not everyone likes it - some get get exercised about it and wouldn't even clean their worst enemy's toilet with it, but I happen to think it's fine.
By, "can't",,..I didn't mean "wasn't able to get the Arko".....I meant,.."I can't post"
But other posters suggested a solution and it was resolved.
I have also had a very kind offer from another member which demonstrates the nature of the members of this forum.

Back
Top Bottom