Wholly Kaw

I am thinking of getting some Wholly Kaw shave soaps. I see that there are vegan and tallow formulas.Those of you who have tried both which do you prefer more.

I have tried some of their tallow samples & it is an excellent top tier artisan soap, BUT I am not crazy about their scents. YMMV as that is highly subjective. Ariana & Evans along with Declaration Grooming Icarus base are just as good (if not better) and have far better scents if that's important to you. Just my 2 cents after having tried them all.

Their donkey milk which I'm sures a tallow base is excellent but not a big fan of their scents I tend to go with barrister and Mann like Wickhams too

Their donkey milk which I'm sures a tallow base is excellent but not a big fan of their scents I tend to go with barrister and Mann like Wickhams too

Wickhams have some seriously excellent scents - I have six and I haven't yet come across any that aren't anything from really good to wonderful. The whole range is good, which is unusual except for other favourites of mine like Eufros and SV.

Wickhams have some seriously excellent scents - I have six and I haven't yet come across any that aren't anything from really good to wonderful. The whole range is good, which is unusual except for other favourites of mine like Eufros and SV.
+1 on the SV, Eufros I've never tried but some of there scents are very appealing to me

gotta admit that their old base, although there was nothing wrong with it, was falling behind somewhat, but, their new formula really is gobsmackingly good, and highly recommended..

I tried most of the WK range and the new formula definitively stepped up the game, I think it is still behind Excelsior base from B&M but only slightly! I agree some WK scents arent that great, but in general scents are so subjective that it doesn't bother me a few WK scents are masterpieces, same as some of B&Ms or A&Es.
IMO A&E with their pricing give the best value for money

I tried most of the WK range and the new formula definitively stepped up the game, I think it is still behind Excelsior base from B&M but only slightly! I agree some WK scents arent that great, but in general scents are so subjective that it doesn't bother me a few WK scents are masterpieces, same as some of B&Ms or A&Es.
IMO A&E with their pricing give the best value for money

WK's Fougere Bouquet goat milk is the best of the lot regarding scent from them that I have smelled.

Back
Top Bottom