What's your favourite summer shaving soap/cream?

As the weather in the UK is actually pretty good at the moment and I noticed the 'winter' thread I thought I'd reverse it.

Doesn't just have to be about summer scents, but those that have a nice cooling effect or work well for a cold water shave.

What's your favourite warm weather software?

I have two, well sort of.

Stirling Margaritas in the Artic and the other is Proraso Green with DR Harris Eucalyptus cream. I find the Proraso scent a very synthetic scen but Proraso combined with the DR Harris, I get a really nice summer / fresh lather.

As the weather in the UK is actually pretty good at the moment and I noticed the 'winter' thread I thought I'd reverse it.

Doesn't just have to be about summer scents, but those that have a nice cooling effect or work well for a cold water shave.

What's your favourite warm weather software?
Speak for yourself... rain is the order of the day here in SW Wales... (typical)

Summer soap I'd probably guesstimate at P&B Denali. Nice and cooling and a lovely refreshing scent. Great performance as well.

Stirling lemon or Orange Chill, Razorock Caribbean Holiday, Col Conk Bay Rum, HTGAM Bay Rum.

But as @Benz3ne says weather in Wales (I'm in Swansea) is its'normal wet horrible crappy self. I'm probably going to be sticking to my Tabac and Barber Shop type scents for a while yet though they do work all year round.

Stirling lemon or Orange Chill, Razorock Caribbean Holiday, Col Conk Bay Rum, HTGAM Bay Rum.

But as @Benz3ne says weather in Wales (I'm in Swansea) is its'normal wet horrible crappy self. I'm probably going to be sticking to my Tabac and Barber Shop type scents for a while yet though they do work all year round.
I've got a tub of Stirling Glacial Lemon inbound! :D Can't wait to try it! Believe it or not, I'm also in Swansea! :O Small world...

Back
Top Bottom