What's on your Xmas wish list?

Shaving wise I think I would like an Extro Pirata set (I have my trigger finger twitching over it or a Razorock Hulk as I type) or Saponificio Varesino set with bowl, the EDT/EDP I would love is Chanel Blue or a hankering to the first ever EDT I bought myself Hugo Boss in Motion, for old times sake.

Feel this year I have indulged in so much shaving wise, gone through too much buying and selling. Nothing I could say I'm hankering for. I wouldn't say no if Santa's elves wrapped up a Flat Top Shavemac though...

By the way with the ADP, especially the yellow one and the blue ones, keep an eye out for the box sets after Christmas, they are often marked down and it is cheaper to buy a box set with 150ml EDT, shower gel and body lotion than a 75ml EDT before Christmas ;). When I purchased my Arancia di Capri box set it was down from £90 to £50 in the sales. Would have been livid if I bought it before.

Shaving wise I think I would like an Extro Pirata set (I have my trigger finger twitching over it or a Razorock Hulk as I type) or Saponificio Varesino set with bowl, the EDT/EDP I would love is Chanel Blue or a hankering to the first ever EDT I bought myself Hugo Boss in Motion, for old times sake.

Feel this year I have indulged in so much shaving wise, gone through too much buying and selling. Nothing I could say I'm hankering for. I wouldn't say no if Santa's elves wrapped up a Flat Top Shavemac though...

By the way with the ADP, especially the yellow one and the blue ones, keep an eye out for the box sets after Christmas, they are often marked down and it is cheaper to buy a box set with 150ml EDT, shower gel and body lotion than a 75ml EDT before Christmas ;). When I purchased my Arancia di Capri box set it was down from £90 to £50 in the sales. Would have been livid if I bought it before.
Go halves on a bottle of Bleu de Chanel? ;) I jest...sort of... :D Skint but keen.

Back
Top Bottom