What is the difference between Diet Coke and Coke Zero??

OK guys, am I the only one in the country that doesn't know the difference between Diet Coke & Coke Zero? Yes, I know you could argue they both taste like shit, but seriously, what's the difference??

It must be my pathetic palette than. If I do take either, I follow the 'serving suggestion' and drink ice cold - I can't taste any difference whatsoever LOL

It must be my pathetic palette than. If I do take either, I follow the 'serving suggestion' and drink ice cold - I can't taste any difference whatsoever LOL

Well they may be the same apart from the packaging...many years ago I was working with some colleagues at Tetrapak in Europe (they make cartons for milk and juice ect) and it is common knowledge that the same stuff goes into different brands products...so if you buy fancy juice...it is likely (not 100%) that your getting the same batch as the cheap stuff. But you never heard this from me:rolleyes:
I wouldn't be surprised if Coke do this too.

Well they may be the same apart from the packaging...many years ago I was working with some colleagues at Tetrapak in Europe (they make cartons for milk and juice ect) and it is common knowledge that the same stuff goes into different brands products...so if you buy fancy juice...it is likely (not 100%) that your getting the same batch as the cheap stuff. But you never heard this from me:rolleyes:
I wouldn't be surprised if Coke do this too.
They certainly don't. I'll wager £50 on a blind tasting. Diet Coke is clearly sweetened with aspartame which tastes the way rabbit poo smells and Coke Zero is like regular Coke without the sugar rush. I'll increase the wager to whatever is in my bank account. :p

They certainly don't. I'll wager £50 on a blind tasting. Diet Coke is clearly sweetened with aspartame which tastes the way rabbit poo smells and Coke Zero is like regular Coke without the sugar rush. I'll increase the wager to whatever is in my bank account. :p
Quick some one get some rabbit poo!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Blimey! I definitely take your word for it Andreas, having never drunk either Coke Zero or Diet Coke. What I am worried about though is Coke seems to have turned you into a gambler and Scatologist !:D:p I would love to see that on a new Coke advert...now with added rabbit feces!

Back
Top Bottom