What have you ordered on Black Friday?

A few things but mostly they'll be put aside for Christmas
Muhle Rocca
BBA Post Shave Balm x3
Soaps from Shaving Time (Stirling Blu, Mountain Man, T&S Boreal & TTFFC Let It Go (sneaking that one out of the box))
Wickhams Shamrock Tweed (rude not to)

Ordered some other bits but not through Black Friday promotions

Last edited:
I've stocked up on BBA Balm x 4, some WSP and Stirling soaps, and a Lather Bros AS Balm.

I've also bought a Simpsons M7 Manchurian with £110 knocked off the list price and am awaiting to see what promotion Shave Lounge can offer on an ATT G1 head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've stocked up on BBA Balm x 4, some WSP and Stirling soaps, and a Lather Bros AS Balm.

I've also bought a Simpsons M7 Manchurian with £110 knocked off the list price and am awaiting to see what promotion Shave Lounge can offer on an ATT G1 head.

I asked on Wednesday and I think the only promotion they are doing is 15% off on orders over £40

This just cost me some more money I forgot to even look at Shave Lounge.

Just ordered:

ATT M2 Open Comb Head
ATT Razor Stand
Proraso Pre Shave Cream Eucalyptus and Menthol

So far shaving related - BBA Balm only.

Imho they offered a genuine black friday discount. Maggards also. Others not so much.
10-15% is nothing out of the ordinary and is not making me spend.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom