WANTED: PAL Adjustable

That one will probably attract Customs. If you are new to Injectors , I suggest you hone your Skills on some Schicks first, before trying the PAL adjustable. That principle worked for me.

Cheers for the advice and yes I am new to injectors.
I've got the pass around Schick adjustable on its way to me any day now.

You know what it's like though when you really want something. :confused::mad::p:D
I just think they look ultra cool too.:cool:

You know what it's like though when you really want something. :confused::mad::p:D
I agree they look cool, but many cannot use it. The Personna looks cool too, but I cannot get a good shave out of it. The PAL Injecto-Matic is easier to use, and really efficient.

I have a Pal Injectomatic sat idle - if you want to try it - you are more than welcome to have a borrow. If you are new to injectors, always good to try different types.

Richard

I have a Pal Injectomatic sat idle - if you want to try it - you are more than welcome to have a borrow. If you are new to injectors, always good to try different types.

Richard

Hi Richard,
Many thanks for your kind offer. I do have the pass around Schick adjustable arriving in the next couple of days but after that I would like to take you up on your offer.

Thank you. I'll send you a PM soon.

Cheers
Rob

Back
Top Bottom