Want to try witch hazel, need some directions

Witch hazel is rather uncommon in continental Europe, reason why I'm a bit lost.

What to choose for a try?

On one hand, I've seen some quite inexpensive witch hazel lotions available in most chemists/supermarkets (Boots, Sainsburry's, etc), on the other hand there are some lotions sold online specifically designed for shaving with flavours or not, hence Thayers and the likes. Beside, some are distilled whereas some others are undistilled.

How to use it?
I guess that the lotion must be applied on face like any aftershave or am I completely wrong?

Witch hazel is rather uncommon in continental Europe, reason why I'm a bit lost.

What to choose for a try?

On one hand, I've seen some quite inexpensive witch hazel lotions available in most chemists/supermarkets (Boots, Sainsburry's, etc), on the other hand there are some lotions sold online specifically designed for shaving with flavours or not, hence Thayers and the likes. Beside, some are distilled whereas some others are undistilled.

How to use it?
I guess that the lotion must be applied on face like any aftershave or am I completely wrong?
Hi, yes you apply on to the face as a spray or splash after your shave.
Thayers is one of the best recognised ones but you can buy cheaper ones. Distilled is the one to go for as would contain more active ingredient.
The unscented one's can have a unpleasant aroma but how bad it is I don't know, I always buy Thayers from Amazon. I hope this helps. :)

Hi, yes you apply on to the face as a spray or splash after your shave.
Thayers is one of the best recognised ones but you can buy cheaper ones. Distilled is the one to go for as would contain more active ingredient.
The unscented one's can have a unpleasant aroma but how bad it is I don't know, I always buy Thayers from Amazon. I hope this helps. :)

Ok, thanks!
So I just can go to Boots and buy one of these products?
http://www.boots.com/boots-distilled-witch-hazel-b-p-c-200ml-10115211
http://www.boots.com/boots-witch-hazel-gel-35ml-10115193

Back
Top Bottom