Valobra Soap

is the Valobra hard soaps same formula as stick? I'm not talking about the 1kg Almond or Menthol trade type soft soap. Its the new line round hard soaps. I think they are bit pricy but if they are as good as the stick then its justified.

They appear to be the same formula, except for the parfum ingredients.

Fougere:
Sodium Tallowate, Aqua, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Cocoate, Potassium Cocoate, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Cocos Nucifera, Lecithin, Parfum, Petrolatum, Zea Mays, Toccopheryl Acetate, CI 77891, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Linalool

Stick:
Sodium Tallowate, Aqua, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Stearate, Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Cocoate, Potassium Cocoate, Glycerin, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Cocos Nucifera, Lecithin, Parfum, Petrolatum, Zea Mays, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 77891

joe mcclaine said:
Al H said:
... but the bowl is definitely a different formula to the stick

Did you read the post with the ingredients listed?

They are the same, except for a microscopic and insignificant amount of fragrance.
Did you read the bit where it states quantities

how much quantity of each ingredient is involved? Does the extra 4 ingredients change performance?

Like I said its a different formula imo as they perform slightly differently

I've used the sticks, Unscented and Patchouli bowl and, IMO, the stick definitely performs better than any of the two bowls I have tried.

Whether its the microscopic or insignificant amounts of fragrance that make the difference or not, as with everything people use on here, YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom