User name Change

When I signed up to the forum I used my full name I would like to change to Paul n if possible
If one of the Mods could oblige me that would be great.
Now that I have gained a little knowledge I now feel more able to contribute to discussions on my experiences as a 6mth newbie to world of de shaving
Many thanks
Paul n

When I signed up to the forum I used my full name I would like to change to Paul n if possible
If one of the Mods could oblige me that would be great.
Now that I have gained a little knowledge I now feel more able to contribute to discussions on my experiences as a 6mth newbie to world of de shaving
Many thanks
Paul n
Paul

This can only be done by Admin so we have to put it in the queue as both our Admins are heavily committed at the moment.

Please feel free to remind us if it seems to have become lost!

Paul

This can only be done by Admin so we have to put it in the queue as both our Admins are heavily committed at the moment.

Please feel free to remind us if it seems to have become lost!

Thanks for quick reply and understand the work load involved in maintaining a site I will check back in week or two thanks again. Might be worth looking into giving members the ability to change it themselves to save time on the Mods having to do it and take them away from more important tasks just a thought

As these are the only posts you've made just re-register using the name you want and ask for your old moniker to be deleted. You don't seem to be the type to wreak havoc using a multi.

Back
Top Bottom