UK equivalent of mama bears soap?

Anyone do something similar In the U.K.? I really fancy trying something along the lines of the orange orange.

I remember the soaps being quite
Good.

I plan on getting some Mama Bear's soap soon but I hear she is going to shut up shop soon. I have heard mixed reviews of the soap's performance but i hear she had quite a following back in the day but others have overtaken on performance. He scents sound wonderful though.

I plan on getting some Mama Bear's soap soon but I hear she is going to shut up shop soon. I have heard mixed reviews of the soap's performance but i hear she had quite a following back in the day but others have overtaken on performance. He scents sound wonderful though.

I had some a while ago and it was a very nice soap, Creme Brûlée, smelt rather edible ! I recall she had some troubled times, a something about a fire. I also think one minute she is stopping and next she is carrying on. Next time I'm off to see out friends in California I'll be placing an order for delivery to my friends and travel back with it. Last time I heard she wasn't interested in international orders (put side of USA).

I think she was wrapping it up again after an injury but after taking help on us decided to stay.

International is available but the delivery costs are a little prohibitive, especially with a weaker pound.

Back
Top Bottom