TOBS Sandlewood Cream

Is it just me who has an adverse reactions to this cream? I suffer with razor bumps with this stuff on my neck.

I swapped out to wilkinson blue shaving bowl soap and hey presto bumps go.

Is it just me who has an adverse reactions to this cream? I suffer with razor bumps with this stuff on my neck.

I swapped out to wilkinson blue shaving bowl soap and hey presto bumps go.

You are not on your own. I don't have an adverse reactions with it but I read a number of people do.

You could trade, sell or PIF it?

Yeah its fairly common, I think. I suffered with it as well, was my first shaving cream purchased way back when and managed to finish the tub despite the itchy red blotches it gave me... Nice smell though :D

The sandalwood was my first cream and I reacted very badly to it. First few uses I didn't notice it so much then my face would go very red and when I rinsed I had a rash that covered all over where my lather had been. I had a similar burning sensation when I used their Eton College cream. I don't get the rash with the Sensitive Skin cream or any other creams by other brands.

The sandalwood was my first cream and I reacted very badly to it. First few uses I didn't notice it so much then my face would go very red and when I rinsed I had a rash that covered all over where my lather had been. I had a similar burning sensation when I used their Eton College cream. I don't get the rash with the Sensitive Skin cream or any other creams by other brands.

Sound similar to my reaction. Best used to clean the bog, as Billy says :D

Nice to know in some way I'm not the only one who doesn't get on with it. I'll try some of the other TOBS to see if it's just sent specific.

Why don't you try another brand? If you prefer to stick to creams why not try Truefitt and Hill? Grafton is my favourite cream. Great performance and great scent.

Thanks Blackmass, I'll look them up. Bought some Proraso red, green and blue. Don't actually think any of them smell very strong compared to TOBS Sandlewood.

Back
Top Bottom