Timeless razor

Mmmm, so.....

After selling off my whole den and left with one razor.....i am feeling that little itch to buy an expensive razor.

So, I'm now looking at a timeless.

Anyone own one or used one?

Big question is.......Is it worth it?????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmmm, so.....

After selling off my whole den and left with one razor.....i am feeling that little itch to buy an expensive razor.

So, I'm now looking at a timeless.

Anyone own one or used one?

Big question is.......Is it worth it?????

I have 2...very pricy but IMHO excellent shavers..never had a bad shave with them. Overall.. I think they are worth it but that is up to you.. read some reviews and look at youtube as well and remember they have a 30 day money back guarantee.
Also my experience is that their customer service is excellent!
Good luck!

I have 2...very pricy but IMHO excellent shavers..never had a bad shave with them. Overall.. I think they are worth it but that is up to you.. read some reviews and look at youtube as well and remember they have a 30 day money back guarantee.
Also my experience is that their customer service is excellent!
Good luck!

Ive heard there customer service is very good. Im torn between the timeless and the Above the tie Atlas.

The reviews on the timeless do seem better though.

OK.. well I have both of those...I still think Timeless are better overall but ATT are very good. The R1 is my travel razor.
Depending on your beard growth, skin type and frequency of shaving..would dictate which to choose. The M1 is mild similar to a Gillette Tech (good for daily shaving) the R1 more medium aggressive. Personally of the two I prefer the R1..hope that helps!:)

OK.. well I have both of those...I still think Timeless are better overall but ATT are very good. The R1 is my travel razor.
Depending on your beard growth, skin type and frequency of shaving..would dictate which to choose. The M1 is mild similar to a Gillette Tech (good for daily shaving) the R1 more medium aggressive. Personally of the two I prefer the R1..hope that helps!:)

I currently use a gillette super speed as a daily shaver, so....very mild. Always a good shave though.
However, i think i might go for a timeless [emoji16]

I currently use a gillette super speed as a daily shaver, so....very mild. Always a good shave though.
However, i think i might go for a timeless
emoji16.png

Nice choice! I have the SB and OC..in 0.98 blade gap..if you like a milder shave the 0.68 maybe be perfect for you!:cool:

I didn't get on with any Timeless version and I'm not alone although many many love it.
Also although the returns policy is good, you would have had to swallow the customs and return postage cost

Back
Top Bottom