The Shave Butler Portugal

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.theshavebutler.com">http://www.theshavebutler.com</a><!-- m -->

Portugeuse site run by a member of the Porto shave forums.

I was advised to contact Gil from wwwtheshavebutler.com who has a shop in Portugal. My thanks to Islander here for providing Gils email address. I contacted Gil and would have to say his correspondence was excellent at every stage. Basically he had to set up a paypal account so I had to wait for that. The packaging was as should be expected, robust cardboard box with polystyrene fillings.

I will be making use of Gils services again. His website doesn't contain all his stock ie the IK or 444 balm aren't listed on it so best to send a query first.

He does however have a good selection of Portugeuse creams including the now discontinued Lavanda.

Is that a beta version of the site? Funny thing, I read about it first here in TSR :D.
Gil aka lamina is a highly regarded vendor, and I'll certainly take a look around the site and plan my next purchases...

The site is not functional yet; it is indeed a beta version. The prices are not set up yet.

Gil Brandão, the owner, is a true gentleman and a good friend, and a highly regarded vendor among the Portuguese and Spanish wet-shaving communities. I've bought loads of shaving stuff from him, including my Mühle razor, and other products like Musgo, O Melhor, Veleiro, MWF. IK, Proraso and so on. It is always a pleasure to deal with him, either by mail or in his physical shop.

He is also a good source for Semogue brushes: his shop stands a mere 30km or so from the factory.

Thank you all for your kind feedbacks!! :D It's a real pleasure to deal with such gentlemen; thank for your continued trust!!

Indeed i'm still working at my website but i hope to have it ready next days.

I'm very happy to be here and any detail, please, i'm your butler!! ;)

Gil is The gentleman. I'm very proud to learn personally with him almost everyday.
Not only in the field of shaving knowledge, but particullary in the field of principalls and education.

The genuine gentleman, and the best of friends.
Has a business man, you cannot found anyone better. Anyone.

My sincere regards to my friend and mentor, Gil.

Can personally vouch for the professionalism, knowledge and swiftness in packaging and posting from dealing with Gil previously. For fellow aficionados from Europe that want Portuguese shaving products available to them is the go-to for sure.

Back
Top Bottom