The famous Muhle R41

Received my Muhle R41 yesterday and took my first shave last night with it.

I think i really and truly wasted my time buying mild razors. The Muhle R41 is an amazing razor and gave me the closest irritation free shave i have ever had. Yes it has a lot more blade feel on the face but damn, what a shave.

I can see why some guys would class this as the most aggressive razor out there though. However, for me.....i think aggressive razors are what work for me.

Two passes and i was BBS....or as @Fergiebilly would say......

"smooth as a dolphin" [emoji1]

I heard the earlier model was way more aggressive [emoji83]. However, the newer model which i have is top notch.

Have an amazing day lads [emoji41]

I think i really and truly wasted my time buying mild razors. The Muhle R41 is an amazing razor and gave me the closest irritation free shave i have ever had. Yes it has a lot more blade feel on the face but damn, what a shave.

I can see why some guys would class this as the most aggressive razor out there though. However, for me.....i think aggressive razors are what work for me.

I heard the earlier model was way more aggressive [emoji83]. However, the newer model which i have is top notch.

I don't know about agressive but the 2013 R41 is certanly an efective and effiicient razor and I should use mine more oftern . :)

I'm glad that you like it.

This is one razor that you either love or hate. I personally love it too and slowly it has made its way to the top and now it's my favourite razor.

It's definitely very efficient / aggressive and no other razor gives me a better shave, with the exception of a sharp straight razor.

I'm glad that you like it.

This is one razor that you either love or hate. I personally love it too and slowly it has made its way to the top and now it's my favourite razor.

It's definitely very efficient / aggressive and no other razor gives me a better shave, with the exception of a sharp straight razor.

I think i might have found my perfect razor [emoji848]

Well, i will try not buy anything else [emoji85][emoji1]

Im very happy though.

Back
Top Bottom