Tabac

The smell isn't one I find appealing but I can tolerate it just about.

Superb lather though. I wish they brought back the Sir Irisch Moos shaving stick.
See, that's where people differ. You love Irisch Moos, but not Tabac. I love both. SWMBO hates anything that contains even traces of patchouli, so I'm banned from using Irisch Moos, but Tabac is fine with her. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I know this must of been on the forum already, but I have just received some Tabac soap and love everything about it, the classic smell being only one of them.
How many people on here have Tabac in their den?
Side question would the after shave lotion or splash on enhance my overall shave if I got some?
Tabac is my favourite soap of all time! Classic scent great lather and the A/S is great too. Go for it! (I believe that Fine Soaps are made by the same company so if you want a Tabc quality soap in a different scent then try Fine).

Tabac is one of the best performing soaps I tried so far. First I tried it I was grossed with the smell. Second time it was doable. Third time it was almost alright. I spent the sample i had and that was it from Tabac for me. If it had better scent I wouldn't need to buy any other soap.
I got one in a ceramic bowl for Christmas from my wife (never thought she'd like the scent of it) and I am looking forward to use it again. I think the scent will grow on me.

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom