This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Summer Shirts

Discussion in 'The Dressing Room' started by Sabre, Friday May 11, 2018.

1. Sabre

Sabre

Hopefully Summer will be here soon, I have made Polo shirts a second choice and now have light weight shirts for summer.

Shirtings in Aertex/Leno Weave/Giro Inglese, and Voile.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mbarn likes this.
  2. I had to look most of those fabrics up, cheers for the education.

Sabre likes this.
  3. Sabre

Sabre

I may get a Panama weave shirt- not to be confused with the hat, or something in Linen.

4. Bogeyman

Bogeyman

I live in an environment that is jungle like in heat & humidity and here's my two cents. Natural fabrics, e.g., cotton & linen, all the way for shirts & pants. Even the latest cutting edge polyester feels like snot against your body on a hot and/or humid day. Where the high tech poly blends really shine however is in socks.

5. Sabre

Sabre

I only wear natural fabrics, so just cotton, linen and wool. I haven't found anything in bamboo, hemp or flax yet. My summer shirts are cotton but in a lighter fabric than broadcloth/poplin or a basket weave.

Bogeyman likes this.
  6. FrankieG

FrankieG

For me it's 100% cotton or linen all the way, be it shirts, T-shirts or polo shirts.

Bogeyman likes this.
  7. Sabre

Sabre

There is a difference between light weight and normal cottons.

[​IMG]