Strongest smelling soap?

Stirling are pretty high on scent strength. PAA can be a hit and miss. .... some have a h very good strength.
Generally I'd say American artisan soaps do well on scent strength. Do your home work an a soap by soap basis.... best advise I can give you ;)

Stirling are pretty high on scent strength. PAA can be a hit and miss. .... some have a h very good strength.
Generally I'd say American artisan soaps do well on scent strength. Do your home work an a soap by soap basis.... best advise I can give you ;)
True. I've found my Wickham 1912 Club Cola and Stirling Lemon Chill to be my strongest two. I may look into getting more Stirling stuff. :) I do check but it's so subjective, one persons 10/10 is another persons 7 or vice versa. :p

Wickham's 1912s especially those with citrus in the mix - Club Cola, Citrus Musk, by way of example.
Absolutely. I've Club Cola which is stunningly strong and Lemon Verbena which is a little older and hence weaker but still very strong. :) thanks! :D I should really get the Citrus Musk soap to match my a/s splash! :)

Generally speaking from my experience, the artisan soaps has a stronger scent then mass produced soaps, so when comparing or talking about the strength and the staying power of the scent in soaps, it should be discussed under either artisan or mass produced soaps categories individually. Otherwise artisan soaps will always out power the mass produced soaps when it comes to the scent strength.
So far Tobs Sandalwood hard soap has the strongest scent among the normal soaps. I haven't got many artisan soaps apart from P&B and OSP

I think it's safe to say that Stirling produce consistently strong smelling soaps. I'll have to gander around and see what scent profiles suit me best. I love my Stirling Lemon Chill, so I know they can produce good performing soaps. :)

Back
Top Bottom