Straight preparation.

Dear all,
I bought a first class solingen straight razor with the number 7802 on the handle, back in 1985 in NY. I tried to use it back then and tore my face to shreds. I didn't have the technique or the information needed to have performed such a task. Now after a series of DE's and SE's I feel a little bit more confident to give it a go again. It needs honing and stropping, however. I don't have a clue how to do it and I thing I would ruin it if I tried, just watching a U-tube video how to do it.
Can you please recommend someone in the U.K or even northern Cyprus who could perform the service for me? I promise I'll watch a few u tube videos before the attempt.
Thank you.

Dear all,
I bought a first class solingen straight razor with the number 7802 on the handle, back in 1985 in NY. I tried to use it back then and tore my face to shreds. I didn't have the technique or the information needed to have performed such a task. Now after a series of DE's and SE's I feel a little bit more confident to give it a go again. It needs honing and stropping, however. I don't have a clue how to do it and I thing I would ruin it if I tried, just watching a U-tube video how to do it.
Can you please recommend someone in the U.K or even northern Cyprus who could perform the service for me? I promise I'll watch a few u tube videos before the attempt.
Thank you.

@Fergiebilly is the man you want to speak to.... send him a PM

Back
Top Bottom