'Special' blade info required

Are they stll useable, I bet they would be great especaly with the name Sheffield stamped on them.
They look fine, the ones in the picture had some rust marks on the wrapper but the blades looked clean, there are more still inside the blade dispenser.

I will pop a couple of them in the post and you can judge for yourself.

Well, did you get round to trying them? What were they like?
Hi there, I've been so much into my SE shaving just lately I clean forgot about those Sheffield blades but now you have jogged my memory I shall dig out my favourite DE razor and put them to the test along with another blade I've been kindly given. I will be sure to let you know how I find them. In fact I will get it ready tonight ready for tomorrow :) strike while the iron is hot as they say. Will give you my thoughts tomorrow. Thanks for reminding me. P.

They look fine, the ones in the picture had some rust marks on the wrapper but the blades looked clean, there are more still inside the blade dispenser.

I will pop a couple of them in the post and you can judge for yourself.
As you probably figured I had forgotten all about those blades but I will fix that by tomorrow, all I needed was a kick to remind me :) P.

I too have not yet got around to trying those blades, I planned to try one in the Tech Fat handle they came with. I have not tried that either, I think I may have too many razors now:)

Thanks for the reminder @StephenShave regarding the special Sheffield Stainless steel blades, I used one this morning and found it to be very good indeed, I don't know how old these blades are or how they have been stored but I found it to be very sharp and smooth, I would score 10/10 for sharpness and 8/10 for smoothness and I think you would agree on blades of an unknown age and method of storage I got lucky! I would happily use these blades again given the chance.
Big thanks to @Bizzyberry for the chance to try these blades. :) P.

Back
Top Bottom